Fri, Nov 10|
Singletary Lake State Park
The Last Finale Event: "LEGENDS ARE MADE" - Lands of Exile LARP 1.0
In the ominous shadow of imminent world destruction, our intrepid heroes march forth - their shoulders burdened by the weight of a fate far grander than anyone could have ever conceived.
Time & Location
Nov 10, 2023, 5:00 PM – Nov 12, 2023, 12:00 PM
Singletary Lake State Park, 6707 NC-53, Elizabethtown, NC 28337, USA
About The Event
- Ticket sales end November 6th. The event is capped at 100 players.
- More information to come as we get closer to the game.
- Read the content warnings. There are some new and important notes there.
- A pre-lude & announcements will be published the week of the event (on the website) to give you an overview of what is happening in the story and any special information for this event.
- Event Passes must be purchased before the event online through our store as our events tend to sell out and there will not be any entry of players at the door.
- REVIEW THE UP TO DATE COVID-19 POLICY HERE BEFORE PURCHASING YOUR PASS: https://www.landsofexile.com/covid-19-policies
- You may arrive on site as early as 5:00 PM on Friday. Check-In starts at 8PM and goes until 9PM. Game starts with Opening Announcements, which will be at 9:30 or 10PM (TBA) at the Big Red Tavern. Please be in costume and checked in at that time.
- BE ON SITE, IN COSTUME, AND READY FOR YOUR ORIENTATION AT 8:30PM ON FRIDAY NIGHT! MEET AT THE BIG RED TAVERN AT 8:15PM!
- Fill out your waivers & releases immediately after ticket purchase via the link in your confirmation email
- REVIEW OUR COVID-19 POLICY HERE BEFORE PURCHASING YOUR PASS
-INFORMATION FOR THIS EVENT-
- Take care of yourself and use our safety mechanics as needed. Always put your well being before the game: player before game.
- On the content warnings list you will see the avoidable & unavoidable tags. Unavoidable means that you will encounter it at the event, and are opting in by attending. We cannot provide a schedule of when these unavoidable warnings will appear: by nature of the event, you will randomly encounter them. Avoidable means it is contained, and you will be made aware of how you can avoid it.
- Flashing lights & strobe lights - AVOIDABLE
- Faux Fog (Fog juice/Fog Machine) - UNAVOIDABLE
- Strong smells, odors, or scents - UNAVOIDABLE
- Loud noises/sound effects - UNAVOIDABLE
- Jump scares - UNAVOIDABLE
- Character verses Character (emotions, arguments, violence, etc) - UNAVOIDABLE
- War, depicted violence, torture - unavoidable
- Existential dread - unavoidable
- Fantasy depiction of substance abuse/addiction - unavoidable
- Harm done to innocents - unavoidable
Heated Cabin Pass
Weekend pass for a heated cabin spot + player pass.$60.00Tax: +$2.85 Sales TaxSale ended
Full Time NPC: MUST PREAPPROVE
NPCs play free for our last finale event. You MUST be preapproved to play a full time NPC before getting your ticket: email email@example.com. This covers your entire season pass for being a full time NPC (non player character). You will play a myriad of different plot-directed characters throughout the event. As part of your ticket, bedspace is provided in an unheated cabin or unheated cabin. Your bed will be determined by staff. FOOD IS NOT PROVIDED!$0.00Sale ended
Unheated Cabin Pass
Weekend pass for an unheated cabin + player pass.$60.00Tax: +$2.85 Sales TaxSale ended
New Player - Unheated Cabin
This is a New Player (someone that has never attended a game) weekend pass for an Unheated Cabin + player pass$20.00Tax: +$0.95 Sales TaxSale ended
Tenting Player Pass
Weekend pass for camping spot (period tenting only) + player pass$60.00Tax: +$2.85 Sales TaxSale ended
Contribution to Scholarships
This is for if you want to CONTRIBUTE to the scholarship fund: THIS IS NOT A SCHOLARSHIP TICKET! If you need a scholarship ticket, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Any funds unused will roll forward to future events. If you're able to donate directly so we don't have to pay fees, please send via PayPal friends & family to: email@example.com. Please include in the memo: your name and if you are comfortable being publically recognized by that name.Pay what you want